Sunday 13 August 2017

#RPGaDAY2017: Day 13 - Describe a game experience that changed the way you play

I'm really struggling to answer this one. I don't think I play very much differently to when I first started playing, and where things have changed, it's been a gradual process as a result of, well, getting older! Experience in playing, desire to seek new experiences, different people to play with, different amounts of time to play, all that jazz.

I looked through the alternate questions and was uninspired, and going through previous years' questions I find: 2016 - What makes a successful campaign, which would largely be talking about things I talked about on Day 9; 2015 was Favourite RPG podcast, and I don't really listen to podcasts; and 2014 was most memorable character death. There have been a couple of character deaths since then - Steve, one of Paul's characters, blew up or drowned or got shot with the boat he was on, and Zabeel, one of Husbit's characters, climbed on a fire demon thing while covered in gunpowder and similar stuff and went out in a great fireball of glory to save the rest of us.


~~~

RPGaDAY was started by Dave Chapman and is currently curated by RPG Brigade. To join in yourself, follow the questions in the graphic and blog, vlog, tweet, or otherwise share your responses with the hashtag RPGaDAY2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment